1/09/2007

In December I posted pictures of Michelle's wedding for my cousins in England.



The following are from Jennifer's wedding, that took place in Varadaro, Cuba in mid July.

This is the gazebo on the beach, where the bride and groom will be married.


The proud father, giving away the bride........................



Leona..............


The bridesmaids (Michelle, Missy, and Linz.)


Jennifer, making it official..................


The wedding cake.............


The toast..................


Cutting the cake..............


Groom (Steve) and Jennifer dancing..............


The happy couple, pose for a photo op.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jan. 16
Dear Dragon:
I enjoyed the photos of Mich, Jenn, et al. I may have seen some in a Flicker, but nice to see again. I sent Hedley an email and the pic of you and I on the sailboat.
Had my first two callouts as an ESL sub-teacher last week.
Woohoo!
SW Tiger

Blog Archive